Advice After Breast Enlargement Surgery
Liverpool Cosmetic Clinic Top Tips – Breast Augmentation After Care
After breast augmentation surgery, you’ll need someone to take you home, as you won’t be able to drive. Your breasts will appear swollen and firm, sitting high on your chest initially, however as the swelling gradually subsides, they will drop into a more natural position and shape.
It is typical for your breasts to feel, tingly, sensitive, numb and swollen for several weeks after your surgery. It is also normal to experience tightness over the breast area as your skin adjusts to the newly increased breast size
The full results from breast augmentation surgery may not be visible until your breast tissue and muscles adjust, with healing taking 12-18 months to complete.
- Always follow the instructions from your Cosmetic Surgeon
- Wear your sports bra to support and protect the breasts for up to 6 weeks
- Get plenty of rest, especially for the first few days following your breast augmentation
- Driving should be avoided for 1-2 weeks following surgery
- Do not pull, push or lift anything heavy for up to 6 weeks following your breast procedure
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 6 weeks after augmentation surgery
- Be realistic with your expectations and healing time from breast implant surgery
- Use your common sense and listen to your body – if it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it!
For expert advice on breast enlargement surgery in Chester, Liverpool, Manchester
T: 0151 329 0855
Categories: breast enlargement, breast implants, cosmetic clinic, cosmetic clinic cheshire, cosmetic clinic liverpool, cosmetic surgeon, cosmetic surgeon cheshire, cosmetic surgeon liverpool, cosmetic surgeon manchester, plastic surgeon cheshire, plastic surgeon liverpool, plastic surgeon manchester, plastic surgery liverpool